Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catching up after the weekend

Well, I'm sneaking in a little internet time while Mum isn't watching because I haven't written for a while...

So what's been happening, Grandma and Granddad came down last weekend. I had a great time. Mum took me out of creche on Friday so I could spend some time with my grandparents. I had lots of fun with Grandma in the morning. I was suppose to be going to sleep, and I saw Grandma walk past my room... hehehe so I giggled and she came in and got me up. Yes, I have Grandma wrapped around my little finger!!! about an hour later I went down for my sleep, they went out after that... and by the time they came back I had waken up and played with Mum, had lunch and decided I was tired, had I known they were going to walk in the door I would have stayed awake. Still there was plenty of time...

Friday afternoon, Mum, Grandma and Granddad were just relaxing and chatting... I swear Mum talks so much she could coax the petrol right out of the car, its embarrassing really. Anyway, Dad came home from work, well you could call it work, he had a happy hour that lasted an afternoon. He was a some kind of beer feast thingie... lots of different beers he was telling me later.

After Dad got home, him and Mum left me with Grandma and went to get some food from the supermarket and oh my gosh Mum and Granddad cooked dinner. Grandma told me on Saturday that it was really nice, it even had chocolate in it.

Saturday morning arrived and everyone went to Brooklyn Bakery for breakfast, but again by the time we got there I was all tired out and slept through breakfast. I tell you, one of these days I'm actually going be awake when Mum and Dad go for breakfast! After breakfast we all went to Mitre 10, and we brought some big plant pots for Mum's ficus plants, although I swear one of them has died, but we'll see. I can't remember what we did in the afternoon... Dad and Granddad moved the side gate, and Mum and Grandma repotted one of the ficus'. The side gate isn't quite right, you can't open it cos the catch catches on the gate... oops oh well... And grandma pretty much confirmed Mum's plant was dead, oops Mum. But on closer inspection looks like the movers damaged it. I'll keep you posted on that one... Saturday night and Dad cooked a venison roast, it was yummy or so everyone told me. Dad even cooked dessert, bread and butter pudding... if only i could have some too...

Sunday saw Grandma and Granddad go back home :( Mum and Dad did something, they don't remember and nor do I. Oh hold on, they went supermarket shopping, Dad brought a microwave cos our one is about to blow up... Well Dad says it won't, but Mum isn't willing to take the chance. So Sunday was pretty boring, well it was for me... except it was another day with Dad home, and that's always a fantastic day.

So the rest of the week... what's been happening... Mum keeps dropping me off at Creche, I've even tried to act so tired at 8am so that I have a sleep at home, to see if she would keep me home... but no... she still takes me into creche... I was Dad's birthdy on Monday. Mum went to Yoga and left us boys to have some "male" bonding time. Not much happened on Tuesday and Wednesday, just normal days. Oh I did forget Grandma Barb finally got skype sorted and I saw her on the computer, I wanted to give her a hug, but Mum wouldn't let me get too close to the computer...

Although one thing I forgot to mention, the neighbours, I know I'm only little, but I tell you... when I wake up in the middle of the night I just can't get back to sleep... The neighbours keep leaving their toliet light on, and it shines right into my bedroom... Mum keeps saying it lights up my room like a Christmas Tree, now I don't know what a Christmas tree is, but my room looks like day time, and I can't tell whether I'm suppose to get up or not.

Thursday comes around and Daddy gets up early, the neighbour's light was on again, but anyway he went to Linton today, and Mum made me go to creche, I even rolled over for the second time ever and that still didn't get me to stay home, oh well I had a good day anyway... Mum got lots of work done and Daddy came home early... Carol at creche told Mum I rolled over again... twice in one day I'm tired already...

Time for bed, tomorrow is Friday, and the weekend weather is suppose to be crap, so it's going to be a weekend inside... maybe we'll do something interesting... I'll tell you all about it on Monday...

Luv SJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment